RealClearTechnology Evening Edition
Monday, January 18How to Survive When Apple Axes the Headphone Jack
- Tech Insider15 Keyboard Shortcuts Mac Users Need
- Jonny Evans, ComputerworldYour Android Phone Is Too Damn Nosy
- Laura Hautala, CNET7 More Terrific Android Apps You Can't Get on the iPhone
- BGRWikipedia Turns 15. Will It Make It to 30?
- Mathew Ingram, Fortune9 Predictions for the Future of Programming
- Peter Wayner, InfoWorldIt's Time to Give Twitter Back to the Community
- Jason Hiner, ZDNetAutomakers Still Have a Lot to Learn from Tesla
- Chris Ziegler, The VergeSadly, the Internet Isn't Making the World a Better Place
- Tech ReviewTechnology Could Kill 5 Million Jobs by 2020
- Ivana Kottasova, CNN
Friday, January 15NBC Says Netflix Doesn't Yet Pose a 'Consistent' Threat
- AdweekThe GoProblem
- Josh Constine, TechCrunchChecking In at a Hotel? Hackers May Be Too
- Karmin & Sidel, WSJ10 Great Video Games About the Meaning of Life
- Keith Stuart, GuardianSorry, CES Can't Replace Traditional Auto Shows Just Yet
- PC MagApple, the Infrastructure Company
- Jonny Evans, ComputerworldIs a 'Terrorist-Spotting' Algorithm Possible?
- Kashmir Hill, FusionThe Great PC Decline Isn't As Bad As It Looks
- Brian Barrett, WiredThe Convenience-Surveillance Tradeoff
- Adrienne Lafrance, The AtlanticIs Ocean Freight Amazon's Next Business?
- Ryan Mac, Forbes
Thursday, January 14Cord Cutting Predictions for 2016
- Jared Newman, PC WorldDoes It Make Sense for Apple to Buy Time Warner?
- D. Cooper, Engadget2016: When Machines Start Taking Over
- Vivek Wadhwa, TechCrunchBig Data Goes Mainstream: What Now?
- Jessica Davis, InformationWeekNo Business Too Small to Be Hacked
- Constance Gustke, New York TimesThe Forgotten World of BBS Door Games
- Benj Edwards, PC MagazineNetflix Content Will Start to Feel a Bit More International
- WiredDigesting the Next Generation of Wearable Tech
- Shivvy Jervis, GuardianThe Long and Winding History of Encryption
- Kaveh Waddell, AtlanticWhy Facebook Should Buy Slack
- Matt Kapko, CIO
Wednesday, January 137 New Features Coming to Your iPhone and iPad
- Sarah Mitroff, CNETThe Best Headphones for the iPhone 7
- Sascha Segan, PC MagazineThe 10 Coolest New Tech Products from CES 2016
- Jen Woo, 7x7The 10 Best Gadgets and New Tech of CES 2016
- Luke Larsen, PasteInside the Vault: A Glimpse of NASA's Otherworldly Treasures
- ArsThe Best Web Browser to Replace Obsolete Internet Explorer Is...
- ZD10 Hidden Tricks That'll Speed Up Your iPhone
- Zach Epstein, BGRDavid Bowie, Tech Visionary, Predicted Social Media's Rise
- CompworldDear Zuckerberg: Dream Bigger w/ Your AI Butler
- Greg Nichols, ZDNetThe True Message of the State of the Union Is in the Data
Tuesday, January 12Our Favorite Stuff From CES 2016 That You Can Actually Afford
- WiredWhy You Need a Cloud Backup Service, and How to Use One
- PC WorldWhy Uber's Biggest Fear Shouldn't Be Lyft
- Adam Lashinsky, FortuneCan Airbnb Unite the World?
- Max Chafkin, Fast Company2016: The Year Cars Became Self-Aware (Sorta)
- Doug Newcomb, PC MagThe Industrialist's Dilemma
- Robert Siegel & Aaron Levie, TechCrunchWhat to Expect in Tech Innovations in 2016
- S. Dubravac, TechpinionsRethinking the Airplane, for Climate's Sake
- Henry Fountain, NY TimesDeath of Peach: An Eerie Echo of Meerkat's Collapse
- T. Kuittinen, BGRWi-Fi Is Evolving: What You Need to Know
- Joe Levi, PocketNow
Monday, January 11These 6 Technologies Will Define 2016
- Vivek Wadhwa, Washington PostWe've Hit Peak Drone
- Jim Fisher, PC MagazineLove My New Headphones, But Where Will I Use Them, Apple?
- BIThe 19th Century Plug That's Still Being Used
- BBC MagazineStill Running Windows 8? Time to Upgrade, or Else
- Ed Bott, ZDNetThe "Smart"-Everything Trend Has Turned Stupid
- JR Raphael, CWThe Best New iPhone Cases from CES 2016
- David Carnoy, CNETWe Must Control Virtual Reality Before It Controls Us
- Jason Perlow, ZDR.I.P, BlackBerry OS
- Evan Blass, VentureBeatDavid Bowie Predicted the Future of Music Before Any of Us
Friday, January 8Why Amazon's Data Centers Are Hidden in Spook Country
- The AtlanticSamsung Built the Most Amazing TV Ever
- David Goldman, CNN MoneyThe Future of TV Is Beautifully Boring & That's a Good Thing
- GizmodoThe TV Is Where Failed Mobile Operating Systems Go to Thrive
- VergeWhat Stands Between Netflix and Global Domination
- D. Harwell, WaPoHow Bad Is Microsoft's Data Land-Grab?
- David Auerbach, SlateA Bubble By Any Other Name...
- Nik Milanovic, TechCrunchPulling the Plug on Comatose Servers
- Karen Frenkel, BloombergWhat I Learned in 12 Weeks of Therapy for Social Media Addiction
- FCThe $600 Oculus Rift Price Is Worth It
- Geoffrey Morrison, CNET