RealClearTechnology Evening Edition
Thursday, May 28Paul Krugman is Wrong About Technology
- David Auerbach, SlateIs the Samsung Galaxy S6 a Flop?
- Jamal Carnette, Motley FoolHow Google Now Stays Personal and Avoids Creepiness
- Fast CompanySilicon Valley's Eating Up Super Ritalin
- Dan McCarthy, Daily BeastYou Want a Surveillance State? The IoT Is How You'll Get One
- PC MagHow Will Charter's Deal Affect Net Neutrality?
- Lily Hay Newman, SlateBlackBerry's Collapse and Canada's Tech Scene
- Andrew Reid, ForbesInbox Zero vs. Inbox 5,000: A Unified Theory
- Joe Pinsker, The AtlanticRe/code's Sale and Life After Advertising
- Katie Benner, Bloomberg ViewKeeping Your Classic Tech Devices Running
- J.D. Biersdorfer, NYT
Wednesday, May 27The Text You Never Want to Get on Your iPhone
- Jose Pagliery, CNNA Murky Road Ahead for Android
- Farhad Manjoo, New York TimesMary Meeker's Stunning 2015 Presentation on the State of the Web
- BIThe Internet of Things: a Surveillance State in Disguise
- John Dvorak5 Free Android Apps Will Boost Your Productivity
- Kevin Tofel, ZDNetCan Pebble's Latest Watch Do Better Than Apple's?
- Scott Stein, CNETTwenty-Four Hours...Sans Smartphone!
- Adam Doud, PocketNowUber and Humans as a Service
- Ben Bajarin, Tech.pinionsNintendo's 1st True Online Shooter Is a Hot, Painted Mess
- Ars Tech7 Bizarre Conspiracy Theories Spotted on Google Maps
- PC Magazine5 Products in Dire Need of Updates at Google I/O
- Melissa Riofrio, PCW
Tuesday, May 26On the Insanity of US Cell Phone Plans
- Cyrus Farivar, Ars TechnicaCould Slack Kill Work Email?
- Scott Rosenberg, MediumGoDaddy Isn't the Company You Think It Is
- Cade Metz, WiredWhy the BlackBerry Storm Flopped Spectacularly
- Brad Reed, BGRBlackBerry: From 50% of the Phone Market to 1% in 5 Years
- ForbesFitting The Apple Watch into a Relationship
- Ross Miller, The VergeMobile Payments: Apple Pay or Just One Smart Card?
- Nick Statt, CNETWhat to Expect From Google's Developers' Conference
- A. Oreskovic, BI4 Ways Periscope is Shaking Up the Media
- Rachel Rodriguez, CNNThe Mad Max Game: A Post-Apocalyptic GTA
- Colin Campbell, Polygon
Friday, May 22Why Is Game of War so Successful?
- Ben Gilbert, Business InsiderOne Year With the Surface Pro 3
- Matthew Miller, ZDNetMore iOS 9 Info Leaks
- Gordon Kelly, ForbesBuy a New PC Now or Wait for Windows 10?
- Jack Schofield, GuardianThe Elevators of the Future Are Almost Here
- John Brownlee, FastCoThe Top Tablets for Kids
- Chloe Albanesius, PC MagazineTechnology and Jobs Can Coexist
- Tamar Jacoby, Wall Street JournalFinally! The House Passes a Bill About Space Mining!
- Brian Fung, WaPoWhat Was Your First Cell Phone?
- Chloe Albanesius, PC MagazinePhysical Currency Use Drops in UK
- Shelly Banjo, Quartz
Thursday, May 21An Adult's Guide to Snapchat and Periscope
- Kevin Sintumuang, WSJJava at 20: How It Changed Programming Forever
- E. Harold, CIOAmazon Echo Isn't Good. But I Want a Few More
- David Gewirtz, ZDNet3 Steps to Prevent Mobile Malware
- Robert Lemos, PC World7 Apple Watch Apps That Can Replace Your Car Keys
- ComputerworldWhat's the Future of Brain Hacking?
- Maria Konnikova, The AtlanticWindows 10 Mobile: 5 Questions That Need Answering
- InfoWeekWill Spotify's New Features Make a Difference?
- Issie Lapowsky, WiredWhat Do We Know About the Apple Car So Far?
- L. Poultney, TechRadarHow TomTom Is Evolving From Satnav
- Sophie Curtis, Telegraph
Wednesday, May 205 Surprising Features Headed for Your Next Phone
- Nick Heath, TechRepThe Next Apple Watch Already Sounds a Lot More Useful
- GizmodoWindows 10: Why Upgrade to Dead-End OS?
- John Dvorak, PC Magazine4 Gmail Labs Features You Should Be Using
- Michael Ansaldo, PC WorldYou're Going to Love the New Netflix Redesign
- Zach Epstein, BGRWhat's with the Guilty Pleasure of Watching Trashy TV?
- ConversationWe Experimented w/ Powdered Alcohol So You Don't Have To
- WiredTop 10 Smartphones for the 1st Half of 2015
- Matthew Miller, ZDNetTech Boom Aimed at the Few Instead of the World
- Farhad Manjoo, NYTIs a Light Phone in Your Future?
- Jimmy Rose, ExtremeTechHow Comcast Lost Friends, Its Influence and Time Warner
- FortuneShould the Internet Trust You? This Extension Will Be the Judge.
Tuesday, May 19The Unfortunate Rise of the Phablet
- Brian Rubin, ReadWriteWhy Google's Self-Driving Bubble Cars Might Catch On
- Tech ReviewReplacing Your Phone Battery Just Got Harder
- D. Fickling, BloombergAn Android User Spends 2 Weeks with the iPhone
- Joe CasabonaWhy I'm Excited About Windows 10
- Matt Toaz, How To GeekHas the Windows Phone App Ecosystem Improved?
- D. Nield, TechRadarConfessions of a Technophobe
- Etgar Keret, New YorkerApple and Google to Obama: Hands Off Our Phones!
- D. Goldman, CNNAn Oral History of Industrial Light & Magic
- WiredApple-Samsung Case Highlights Design Protection Problem
Monday, May 18Your Boss Is Now Tracking You at Home
- Rebecca Greenfield, BloombergCan Windows 10 Save the PC?
- Steve Ranger, ZDNetFacebook: The Other Internet
- Mike Elgan, ComputerworldNext iPhone Could Come w/ Biggest Camera Change in Years
- BIWhat Is the Holy Grail of Laptop Design?
- Tim Bajarin, PC MagazineGoogle's Plan to Eliminate Human Driving in 5 Years
- Alex Davies, Wired