RealClearTechnology Evening Edition
Thursday, November 20The Secret Life of Passwords
- Ian Urbina, NYT MagazineWill Apple Change Music Yet Again?
- John McDuling, QuartzWhat is Nokia's Future?
- Chris Burns, SlashGearUsing A Smartphone to Treat Mental Illness
- Davey Alba, WiredYahoo Deal Gives New Life to Firefox, Mozilla
- Steven Vaughan-NicholsThe Latest on Netflix's Data Impact
- Jon Brodkin, Ars TechnicaUber's Very Bad Week
- Daniel Howley, Yahoo TechYour E-Mail Was Hacked. Now What?
- Suzanne Kantra, TimeWhy Do 'Stupid' Startups Raise So Much Money?
- Nir Eyal, The Next Web
Wednesday, November 19Peter Thiel: Uber 'Most Ethically Challenged Company in Valley'
- CNNUber's Dirty Tricks Won't Hurt It
- Katie Benner, Bloomberg ViewStop Complaining About Windows 10
- John Dvorak, PC MagazineiPhone 6: The 5 Best Reasons To Buy One
- Jay McGregor, ForbesOnly 35 Days Left!: Our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide
- Ars TechnicaFacebook at Work? You're Kidding, Right?
- Steve Tobak, FOX BusinessGoogle Nexus 9: Good, Not Great, Android 5.0 Tablet
- Sandra Vogel, ZDGot Lollipop? 10 Cool Things to Try with Android 5.0
- Computerworld28 Songs for Your Holiday Travel Home
- Connor Finnegan, MashableHere's A Better Idea Than Net Neutrality Knockoffs
- The Federalist
Tuesday, November 18Uber Exec Suggests Digging Up Dirt on Critics
- Ben Smith, BuzzFeedNew OS X Update Not Solving WiFi Issues
- Gregg Keizer, ComputerworldiOS 8: Apple's Buggiest Release
- Christina Bonnington, WiredCreating a Biodegradable Drone Made from Fungus
- Frank Bi, ForbesYour Smartphone is Killing Physical Currency
- Evan Dashevsky, PC MagFirst Wearables, Then Smart Clothes
- Toby Wolpe, ZDNetFacebook's Bleak Future
- Alexis Madrigal, The AtlanticSnapchat Now Allows Money Transfers
- BBC News
Monday, November 17Google Glass Isn't Dead... Yet
- Zack Whittaker, ZDNetAT&T Deletes Tracking Cookie Program
- Julia Angwin, ProPublicaCrowdsourced Tech Support
- Michael Scaturro, The AtlanticThe Web Is Not In Decline
- Zachary Seward, QuartzFacebook at Work Could Kill LinkedIn
- Michael Andronico, Tom's GuideA Bad Week for Blockbuster Games
- Chris Kohler, WiredAmazon Testing Drone Delivery?
- Gareth McPherson, Cambridge NewsFind Out What Google Knows About You
- Julie Bort, BITech Giants Push to Limit NSA Powers
- Barb Darrow, GigaOm
Thursday, November 13How the Broadband Industry Can Kill Net Neutrality
- Brendan Sasso, NJNet Neutrality Delays AT&T Fiber Install Plans
- Matt Hamblen, ComputerworldSony to Offer Internet TV with 75 Channels
- Arjun Kharpal, CNBCWhy Didn't the Windows 8 Gamble Pay off?
- Steve Ranger, ZDNetISPs Removing Email Encryption
- Jacob Hoffman-Andrews, EFFForget Smart TV, 'Dumb' TV Works
- Vlad Savov, The VergeWhy Are Fast Food Apps So Popular?
- Rob Walker, Yahoo TechCongratulations Ubisoft, You're the New EA
- Paul Tassi, Forbes
Wednesday, November 12It Only Took Microsoft 19 Years to Fix This Mid-90s Bug
- PC World21 Lust-Worthy Items That'll Make Your Commute More Fun
- WiredWith Amazon's Echo, You Are Never Alone
- David Streitfeld, NY TimesThe Nexus 9 Is Great, But Give Me The iPad Air 2
- Aloysius Low, CNETTed Cruz Needs Some Net Neutrality Schooling
- Fred Wilson, A VC BlogFormer Apple CEO Sculley's Revenge: A $25 Phone
- John Dvorak, PC Mag5 Key Questions for Twitter on Analyst Day
- Jennifer Booton, MrketWatchOOPS! iOS 8 Upgrades Grind to Screeching Halt
- Adrian K-H, ZDNetNexus 6 Review: A Big, Beautiful, Cumbersome Beast
- TechCrunchHow Henry Blodget Convinced Jeff Bezos to Give Him Millions
- R/CThanks Ed! Snowden Made Americans Paranoid Worrywarts
Tuesday, November 11Net Neutrality: Public Utilities Aren't That Great Either
- Larry Downes, WaPoWhat Is Clickbait, Exactly?
- James Hamblin, The AtlanticChina's Cyber Monday: Singles' Day
- Mozur and Wang, NYTRebuilding 1790s France for Assassin's Creed
- Chelsea Stark, MashableThe Apps Only Apple Employees Can Use
- James Cook, Business InsiderApple Trying to Track Mobile Dead Spots
- Darrell Etherington, TechCrunchWozniak: iPhone 6 Three Years Too Late
- David Goldman, CNN MoneyWhich Apps Are Worse for Your Privacy?
- Parmy Olson, ForbesMicrosoft's First Post-Nokia Phone
- Aloysius Low, CNET
Monday, November 10Obama Endorses Net Neutrality
- Alina Selyukh, ReutersWe All Compete With Amazon
- Peter High, ForbesWhy Aren't Macs Declining with PC Sales?
- Robert Harris, ZDNetBlizzard Announces First New IP in 17 Years
- Nick Cowen, CVGDoes Being Mean Online Make You Smart?
- Clive Thompson, WiredThe Fight to Change State Broadband Access Laws
- Edward Wyatt, NYTHow Will Microsoft 'Reinvent Productivity'?
- Harry McCracken, FastCoHackers Targeting Execs at Hotels
- Lucian Constantin, ComputerworldSamsung Making Silicon Valley Push
- Shara Tibken, CNET